Nov 15, 2013, 7:04 PM EDT
Martin, 32, has been sidelined since Nov. 6 with a lower-body injury. He has a goal and five assists for six points in 16 games this season.
The Predators have struggled mightily to score lately, managing a lone goal in their own three-game losing streak. Still, you could probably throw the word “desperation” around in their case, so having a mobile blueliner like Martin back is definitely helpful.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 10
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54