Nov 15, 2013, 7:04 PM EST
Martin, 32, has been sidelined since Nov. 6 with a lower-body injury. He has a goal and five assists for six points in 16 games this season.
The Predators have struggled mightily to score lately, managing a lone goal in their own three-game losing streak. Still, you could probably throw the word “desperation” around in their case, so having a mobile blueliner like Martin back is definitely helpful.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11