Nov 15, 2013, 7:04 PM EDT
Martin, 32, has been sidelined since Nov. 6 with a lower-body injury. He has a goal and five assists for six points in 16 games this season.
The Predators have struggled mightily to score lately, managing a lone goal in their own three-game losing streak. Still, you could probably throw the word “desperation” around in their case, so having a mobile blueliner like Martin back is definitely helpful.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 64
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 3
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 29
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 15