Nov 15, 2013, 10:55 PM EDT
The Nashville Predators haven’t received much good news lately, but it sounds like Eric Nystrom‘s upper-body injury might not be too bad.
At least, he was able to reassure fans on Twitter following Friday’s 4-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins:
All good folks. Got popped behind the earhole! Weird spot. Appreciate the concern n support!!
— Eric Nystrom (@enystrom23) November 16, 2013
Don’t you just hate when that happens?
Nystrom might be underselling things a bit.
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 13
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 2
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 3
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 26
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 9
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 17
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 75
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)