Nov 15, 2013, 10:55 PM EDT
The Nashville Predators haven’t received much good news lately, but it sounds like Eric Nystrom‘s upper-body injury might not be too bad.
At least, he was able to reassure fans on Twitter following Friday’s 4-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins:
All good folks. Got popped behind the earhole! Weird spot. Appreciate the concern n support!!
— Eric Nystrom (@enystrom23) November 16, 2013
Don’t you just hate when that happens?
Nystrom might be underselling things a bit.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 10
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 8
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 33
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 24
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)