Nov 15, 2013, 10:55 PM EDT
The Nashville Predators haven’t received much good news lately, but it sounds like Eric Nystrom‘s upper-body injury might not be too bad.
At least, he was able to reassure fans on Twitter following Friday’s 4-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins:
All good folks. Got popped behind the earhole! Weird spot. Appreciate the concern n support!!
— Eric Nystrom (@enystrom23) November 16, 2013
Don’t you just hate when that happens?
Nystrom might be underselling things a bit.
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 24
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 14
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 46
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 51
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 29
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10