Nov 15, 2013, 10:55 PM EDT
The Nashville Predators haven’t received much good news lately, but it sounds like Eric Nystrom‘s upper-body injury might not be too bad.
At least, he was able to reassure fans on Twitter following Friday’s 4-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins:
All good folks. Got popped behind the earhole! Weird spot. Appreciate the concern n support!!
— Eric Nystrom (@enystrom23) November 16, 2013
Don’t you just hate when that happens?
Nystrom might be underselling things a bit.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 3
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 19
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (70)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)