Nov 14, 2013, 10:45 PM EST
The Colorado Avalanche forward raced through the Blues defense in the third period and flicked a wrist shot past Jaroslav Halak to help cut the Blues lead to 6-2.
Check out the good hands there. That burst of speed wasn’t too bad either.
The goal was Duchene’s 12th of the season, padding his team lead in that category. Unfortunately for the Avs, it didn’t do much to rally them as they were blown out by the Blues 7-3.
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 3
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 6
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 35
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)