Nov 14, 2013, 10:45 PM EDT
The Colorado Avalanche forward raced through the Blues defense in the third period and flicked a wrist shot past Jaroslav Halak to help cut the Blues lead to 6-2.
Check out the good hands there. That burst of speed wasn’t too bad either.
The goal was Duchene’s 12th of the season, padding his team lead in that category. Unfortunately for the Avs, it didn’t do much to rally them as they were blown out by the Blues 7-3.
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 0
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 69
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 34
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 6
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63