Nov 14, 2013, 10:25 PM EDT
The Boston Bruins won their fourth game in a row by taking out the Columbus Blue Jackets 3-2 in overtime.
For Lucic, the goal was his team-leading eighth of the year. Keep in mind he had only seven goals all last year.
Those numbers are also important for the Blue Jackets as they’ve lost seven of their last eight games. Incredibly, if the Jackets beat the Montreal Canadiens on Friday night, they’ll be just two points back of third place in the Metropolitan Division.
Sure is nice to be in the Eastern Conference, isn’t it?
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 22
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 24
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 58
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (58)