Nov 14, 2013, 12:05 AM EST
Kadri could be getting a call from the National Hockey League for a pair of incidents Wednesday, including one in which he ran Minnesota Wild goalie Niklas Backstrom.
Kadri cut through the Minnesota crease and then slammed into Backstrom. The video replay appears to show him following through with his right elbow as he made contact with the puck stopper.
Directly below is a replay of the Kadri hit on Backstrom.
Now, this incident appears similar to one from almost two full years ago, when Jordin Tootoo, then with the Nashville Predators, ran over Ryan Miller of the Buffalo Sabres.
Tootoo received a two-game suspension for this incident, which could act as a precedent for any potential supplemental discipline Kadri may be facing.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 0
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 0
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 8
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 20
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 44
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)