Nov 14, 2013, 7:32 PM EDT
There’s finally some good news for Steven Stamkos.
After four days, Stamkos was released from Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston and returned home to Tampa. He tweeted his thanks to the doctors and staff for helping him out after breaking his tibia on Monday afternoon.
Stamkos had an operation on his broken leg on Tuesday. After a day of recovery, he’s back in Florida to soak in the sun and the beach. Somehow that doesn’t sound as great when you’ve got to deal with the pain associated with a busted limb.
- All eyes on Lundqvist 3
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 9
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 27
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 38
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 46
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Brodeur signs three-year deal to be Blues’ assistant GM 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)