Nov 14, 2013, 7:32 PM EDT
There’s finally some good news for Steven Stamkos.
After four days, Stamkos was released from Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston and returned home to Tampa. He tweeted his thanks to the doctors and staff for helping him out after breaking his tibia on Monday afternoon.
Stamkos had an operation on his broken leg on Tuesday. After a day of recovery, he’s back in Florida to soak in the sun and the beach. Somehow that doesn’t sound as great when you’ve got to deal with the pain associated with a busted limb.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 15
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 11
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 84
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (90)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)