Nov 13, 2013, 10:28 PM EDT
This is just one of those plays made by two super stars in the game.
As good as the finish was, the pass was spectacular, as Malkin caught both Flyers’ defenseman leaning ever-so-slightly away from their net and leaving Crosby open just enough for a scoring opportunity.
Like most star players do, Crosby made no mistake, re-directing the pass to the back of the net.
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 7
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 22
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22