Nov 13, 2013, 1:10 PM EDT
Montreal has sent defenseman Greg Pateryn and forward Gabriel Dumont to AHL Hamilton, the club announced on Monday.
Pateryn, called up a short time ago, didn’t get into any games with the Habs during his recall. Dumont, a former fifth-round pick that had 31 points in 55 games for the Bulldogs last year, played both contests — one against the Bolts, one against the Islanders — during his time in the NHL, averaging around 6:30 per game.
Dumont’s time in Montreal was noteworthy because he drew into the lineup against Tampa over struggling David Desharnais, who was a healthy scratch against the Bolts. It marked the second time this season Desharnais had been made a healthy scratch.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25