Nov 13, 2013, 1:10 PM EDT
Montreal has sent defenseman Greg Pateryn and forward Gabriel Dumont to AHL Hamilton, the club announced on Monday.
Pateryn, called up a short time ago, didn’t get into any games with the Habs during his recall. Dumont, a former fifth-round pick that had 31 points in 55 games for the Bulldogs last year, played both contests — one against the Bolts, one against the Islanders — during his time in the NHL, averaging around 6:30 per game.
Dumont’s time in Montreal was noteworthy because he drew into the lineup against Tampa over struggling David Desharnais, who was a healthy scratch against the Bolts. It marked the second time this season Desharnais had been made a healthy scratch.
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 0
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 23
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25