Nov 13, 2013, 1:10 PM EDT
Montreal has sent defenseman Greg Pateryn and forward Gabriel Dumont to AHL Hamilton, the club announced on Monday.
Pateryn, called up a short time ago, didn’t get into any games with the Habs during his recall. Dumont, a former fifth-round pick that had 31 points in 55 games for the Bulldogs last year, played both contests — one against the Bolts, one against the Islanders — during his time in the NHL, averaging around 6:30 per game.
Dumont’s time in Montreal was noteworthy because he drew into the lineup against Tampa over struggling David Desharnais, who was a healthy scratch against the Bolts. It marked the second time this season Desharnais had been made a healthy scratch.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 0
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 19
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20