Nov 12, 2013, 3:14 PM EDT
On Tuesday, Brough and I spoke with NBC’s Kay Adams about Steve Stamkos‘ broken right tibia and how the injury would affect both his club, the Tampa Bay Lightning, and his chances of representing Canada at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
Among the topics discussed:
— How big a blow is Stamkos’ injury to Tampa’s playoff chances?
— What positives can Lightning fans hold on to?
— How will things shake out with regards to Team Canada?
Also, be sure to count how many times Jason says “not insignificant.” His use of the phrase was not insignificant.
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 41
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)