Nov 12, 2013, 3:14 PM EDT
On Tuesday, Brough and I spoke with NBC’s Kay Adams about Steve Stamkos‘ broken right tibia and how the injury would affect both his club, the Tampa Bay Lightning, and his chances of representing Canada at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
Among the topics discussed:
— How big a blow is Stamkos’ injury to Tampa’s playoff chances?
— What positives can Lightning fans hold on to?
— How will things shake out with regards to Team Canada?
Also, be sure to count how many times Jason says “not insignificant.” His use of the phrase was not insignificant.
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 6
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 15
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 14
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 54
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 60
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)