Nov 12, 2013, 3:14 PM EST
On Tuesday, Brough and I spoke with NBC’s Kay Adams about Steve Stamkos‘ broken right tibia and how the injury would affect both his club, the Tampa Bay Lightning, and his chances of representing Canada at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
Among the topics discussed:
— How big a blow is Stamkos’ injury to Tampa’s playoff chances?
— What positives can Lightning fans hold on to?
— How will things shake out with regards to Team Canada?
Also, be sure to count how many times Jason says “not insignificant.” His use of the phrase was not insignificant.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4