Nov 12, 2013, 3:14 PM EDT
On Tuesday, Brough and I spoke with NBC’s Kay Adams about Steve Stamkos‘ broken right tibia and how the injury would affect both his club, the Tampa Bay Lightning, and his chances of representing Canada at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
Among the topics discussed:
– How big a blow is Stamkos’ injury to Tampa’s playoff chances?
– What positives can Lightning fans hold on to?
– How will things shake out with regards to Team Canada?
Also, be sure to count how many times Jason says “not insignificant.” His use of the phrase was not insignificant.
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 0
- WATCH LIVE: Washington Capitals at Pittsburgh Penguins 1
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 13
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 53
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (67)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)