Nov 12, 2013, 11:46 PM EST
Both the Phoenix Coyotes and St. Louis Blues came into Tuesday riding high, but the Coyotes showed that they can shake off injuries and eke out wins, even if they’re not always the most fashionable team.
Radim Vrbata, Martin Hanzal and Derek Morris were among Phoenix’s most notable absences, yet the ‘Yotes most notable absentees, yet they fought back from a 1-0 deficit to win 3-2 on Tuesday. Here are the highlights:
With tonight’s results in mind, Phoenix has won nine of its last 11 games while St. Louis is 6-1-1 in its last eight. They don’t pack the panache of Chicago – Los Angeles, but don’t be surprised if these two start developing a high-level rivalry in the high-quality West.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 8
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 75
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2