Nov 12, 2013, 11:46 PM EST
Both the Phoenix Coyotes and St. Louis Blues came into Tuesday riding high, but the Coyotes showed that they can shake off injuries and eke out wins, even if they’re not always the most fashionable team.
Radim Vrbata, Martin Hanzal and Derek Morris were among Phoenix’s most notable absences, yet the ‘Yotes most notable absentees, yet they fought back from a 1-0 deficit to win 3-2 on Tuesday. Here are the highlights:
With tonight’s results in mind, Phoenix has won nine of its last 11 games while St. Louis is 6-1-1 in its last eight. They don’t pack the panache of Chicago – Los Angeles, but don’t be surprised if these two start developing a high-level rivalry in the high-quality West.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 3
- In praise of the Hamburglar 13
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54