Nov 12, 2013, 6:24 PM EST
The positive signs continue for Rick Nash, as New York Rangers head coach Alain Vigneault announced that the power forward would practice on Wednesday.
Earlier today, Nash said that he’s concussion symptom-free but still playing it safe. This doesn’t mean that he’s scuttling that safety-first plan (Sidney Crosby‘s recovery probably seemed interminable for fans even as he practiced, for one example).
The Rangers face the New Jersey Devils tonight.
It might be dangerous to get your hopes up about a return in the very near future, but if you want to play that game, here are the Rangers’ next few games:
Saturday: at Montreal
Sunday: vs. Los Angeles
Nov. 19: vs. Boston
Nov. 21: at Dallas
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 2
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 15
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 107
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 32
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (110)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)