Nov 12, 2013, 6:24 PM EST
The positive signs continue for Rick Nash, as New York Rangers head coach Alain Vigneault announced that the power forward would practice on Wednesday.
Earlier today, Nash said that he’s concussion symptom-free but still playing it safe. This doesn’t mean that he’s scuttling that safety-first plan (Sidney Crosby‘s recovery probably seemed interminable for fans even as he practiced, for one example).
The Rangers face the New Jersey Devils tonight.
It might be dangerous to get your hopes up about a return in the very near future, but if you want to play that game, here are the Rangers’ next few games:
Saturday: at Montreal
Sunday: vs. Los Angeles
Nov. 19: vs. Boston
Nov. 21: at Dallas
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54