Nov 12, 2013, 6:24 PM EDT
The positive signs continue for Rick Nash, as New York Rangers head coach Alain Vigneault announced that the power forward would practice on Wednesday.
Earlier today, Nash said that he’s concussion symptom-free but still playing it safe. This doesn’t mean that he’s scuttling that safety-first plan (Sidney Crosby‘s recovery probably seemed interminable for fans even as he practiced, for one example).
The Rangers face the New Jersey Devils tonight.
It might be dangerous to get your hopes up about a return in the very near future, but if you want to play that game, here are the Rangers’ next few games:
Saturday: at Montreal
Sunday: vs. Los Angeles
Nov. 19: vs. Boston
Nov. 21: at Dallas
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 0
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 24
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 24
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 6
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8