Nov 12, 2013, 6:24 PM EDT
The positive signs continue for Rick Nash, as New York Rangers head coach Alain Vigneault announced that the power forward would practice on Wednesday.
Earlier today, Nash said that he’s concussion symptom-free but still playing it safe. This doesn’t mean that he’s scuttling that safety-first plan (Sidney Crosby‘s recovery probably seemed interminable for fans even as he practiced, for one example).
The Rangers face the New Jersey Devils tonight.
It might be dangerous to get your hopes up about a return in the very near future, but if you want to play that game, here are the Rangers’ next few games:
Saturday: at Montreal
Sunday: vs. Los Angeles
Nov. 19: vs. Boston
Nov. 21: at Dallas
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5