Nov 12, 2013, 6:24 PM EDT
The positive signs continue for Rick Nash, as New York Rangers head coach Alain Vigneault announced that the power forward would practice on Wednesday.
Earlier today, Nash said that he’s concussion symptom-free but still playing it safe. This doesn’t mean that he’s scuttling that safety-first plan (Sidney Crosby‘s recovery probably seemed interminable for fans even as he practiced, for one example).
The Rangers face the New Jersey Devils tonight.
It might be dangerous to get your hopes up about a return in the very near future, but if you want to play that game, here are the Rangers’ next few games:
Saturday: at Montreal
Sunday: vs. Los Angeles
Nov. 19: vs. Boston
Nov. 21: at Dallas
- BREAKING: Kessel traded to the Penguins 0
- Oilers get Sekera for six years, closing in on Letestu 4
- Avalanche sign veteran d-man Beauchemin for three years 5
- Neely was ‘surprised’ that Hamilton didn’t want to sign with Bruins 11
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 26
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 32
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 63
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 25
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 91
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 19
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (91)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)