Nov 12, 2013, 7:50 PM EDT
Update: Morris isn’t the only key Coyotes player likely on the sideline. AZ Central’s Sarah McLellan reports that Martin Hanzal is day-to-day with an illness, Radim Vrbata might miss today’s game and Morris has been placed on the IR. Ouch.
Morris, 35, might not sound like a key piece for Phoenix any longer, but he’s having a startlingly strong start to 2013-14. He has 10 points in 14 games, just one short of the 11 he produced in 2012-13 (39 games) and 2011-12 (59 contests).
The Coyotes face the Blues in St. Louis on Tuesday.
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 4
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 62
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (62)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)