Nov 12, 2013, 7:50 PM EST
Update: Morris isn’t the only key Coyotes player likely on the sideline. AZ Central’s Sarah McLellan reports that Martin Hanzal is day-to-day with an illness, Radim Vrbata might miss today’s game and Morris has been placed on the IR. Ouch.
Morris, 35, might not sound like a key piece for Phoenix any longer, but he’s having a startlingly strong start to 2013-14. He has 10 points in 14 games, just one short of the 11 he produced in 2012-13 (39 games) and 2011-12 (59 contests).
The Coyotes face the Blues in St. Louis on Tuesday.
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 18
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 32
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)