Nov 11, 2013, 12:38 PM EST
The league announced the winners today.
Lehner posted a 3-0-0 record with a 1.33 goals-against average and .958 save percentage, stopping 91 of 95 shots to help the Senators win all three of their games and extend their season-long point streak to five contests (3-0-2).
Andersen also posted a 3-0-0 record with a 1.33 goals-against average and .958 save percentage, denying 92 of 96 shots as the Ducks improved to 15 3 1, tied for the best start through 19 games in franchise history (set in 2012-13).
Sharp led the NHL with six assists and seven points in three games to help the Blackhawks extend their point streak to seven games (6-0-1), the club’s second such streak this season (Oct. 11-24: 5 0 2).
Worth mentioning that both Lehner and Andersen are technically backups. Check that: Andersen’s actually No. 3 on the depth chart in Anaheim. Talk about goalie riches; the Ducks also have Jonas Hiller, Viktor Fasth, and — currently in the minors — highly touted John Gibson. Which begs the question: does Garth Snow have Bob Murray’s contact info?
- Video: Ennis fires behind his back while falling, scores 0
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 4
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 1
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 23
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)