Nov 11, 2013, 12:38 PM EDT
The league announced the winners today.
Lehner posted a 3-0-0 record with a 1.33 goals-against average and .958 save percentage, stopping 91 of 95 shots to help the Senators win all three of their games and extend their season-long point streak to five contests (3-0-2).
Andersen also posted a 3-0-0 record with a 1.33 goals-against average and .958 save percentage, denying 92 of 96 shots as the Ducks improved to 15 3 1, tied for the best start through 19 games in franchise history (set in 2012-13).
Sharp led the NHL with six assists and seven points in three games to help the Blackhawks extend their point streak to seven games (6-0-1), the club’s second such streak this season (Oct. 11-24: 5 0 2).
Worth mentioning that both Lehner and Andersen are technically backups. Check that: Andersen’s actually No. 3 on the depth chart in Anaheim. Talk about goalie riches; the Ducks also have Jonas Hiller, Viktor Fasth, and — currently in the minors — highly touted John Gibson. Which begs the question: does Garth Snow have Bob Murray’s contact info?
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Philadelphia Flyers at New York Rangers (Game 1) 0
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 24
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 36
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 112
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 9
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 12
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 63