Nov 11, 2013, 12:38 PM EDT
The league announced the winners today.
Lehner posted a 3-0-0 record with a 1.33 goals-against average and .958 save percentage, stopping 91 of 95 shots to help the Senators win all three of their games and extend their season-long point streak to five contests (3-0-2).
Andersen also posted a 3-0-0 record with a 1.33 goals-against average and .958 save percentage, denying 92 of 96 shots as the Ducks improved to 15 3 1, tied for the best start through 19 games in franchise history (set in 2012-13).
Sharp led the NHL with six assists and seven points in three games to help the Blackhawks extend their point streak to seven games (6-0-1), the club’s second such streak this season (Oct. 11-24: 5 0 2).
Worth mentioning that both Lehner and Andersen are technically backups. Check that: Andersen’s actually No. 3 on the depth chart in Anaheim. Talk about goalie riches; the Ducks also have Jonas Hiller, Viktor Fasth, and — currently in the minors — highly touted John Gibson. Which begs the question: does Garth Snow have Bob Murray’s contact info?
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 6
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 97
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 12
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 3
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 20
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 22
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 15
- Report: Flames requested a review of Engelland’s instigator 17
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (128)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (98)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)