Nov 11, 2013, 12:38 PM EDT
The league announced the winners today.
Lehner posted a 3-0-0 record with a 1.33 goals-against average and .958 save percentage, stopping 91 of 95 shots to help the Senators win all three of their games and extend their season-long point streak to five contests (3-0-2).
Andersen also posted a 3-0-0 record with a 1.33 goals-against average and .958 save percentage, denying 92 of 96 shots as the Ducks improved to 15 3 1, tied for the best start through 19 games in franchise history (set in 2012-13).
Sharp led the NHL with six assists and seven points in three games to help the Blackhawks extend their point streak to seven games (6-0-1), the club’s second such streak this season (Oct. 11-24: 5 0 2).
Worth mentioning that both Lehner and Andersen are technically backups. Check that: Andersen’s actually No. 3 on the depth chart in Anaheim. Talk about goalie riches; the Ducks also have Jonas Hiller, Viktor Fasth, and — currently in the minors — highly touted John Gibson. Which begs the question: does Garth Snow have Bob Murray’s contact info?
- Video: Islanders’ Hickey cut after taking a skate to the face 0
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 1
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? 27
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 15
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 8
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 30
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 3
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 29
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 36
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)