Nov 10, 2013, 12:12 AM EDT
Make it five wins in their last six games for the Chicago Blackhawks.
And it was the power of Patrick that helped propel them to a 5-2 victory over the Dallas Stars on Saturday.
Patrick Sharp recorded four assists, and Patrick Kane scored the game-winning goal (on the video clip below). The Blackhawks improved their record to 11-2-4, and are now tied with the Colorado Avalanche for the Central Division lead.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 19
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39