Nov 10, 2013, 12:12 AM EST
Make it five wins in their last six games for the Chicago Blackhawks.
And it was the power of Patrick that helped propel them to a 5-2 victory over the Dallas Stars on Saturday.
Patrick Sharp recorded four assists, and Patrick Kane scored the game-winning goal (on the video clip below). The Blackhawks improved their record to 11-2-4, and are now tied with the Colorado Avalanche for the Central Division lead.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11