Nov 9, 2013, 12:12 AM EDT
Just another tough night for Ryan Miller.
The Buffalo Sabres goalie was pulled to begin the third period against the Anaheim Ducks on Friday. Miller allowed six goals on 34 shots through two periods, while the Sabres fell behind 6-2.
Jhonas Enroth came in to begin the third period for Buffalo.
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 1
- Your Lightning-Rangers Game 7 officials are… 1
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 28
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 12
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 44
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 8
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)