Nov 9, 2013, 12:12 AM EST
Just another tough night for Ryan Miller.
The Buffalo Sabres goalie was pulled to begin the third period against the Anaheim Ducks on Friday. Miller allowed six goals on 34 shots through two periods, while the Sabres fell behind 6-2.
Jhonas Enroth came in to begin the third period for Buffalo.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 8
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 35
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 18
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32