Nov 9, 2013, 7:38 PM EDT
Pittsburgh Penguins forward James Neal has taken to the ice for pre-game warm-ups, prior to tonight’s game against the St. Louis Blues, according to multiple reports.
Neal hasn’t played since Oct. 3, when he suffered an upper-body injury. In that game, against the New Jersey Devils, Neal played only three minutes and 49 seconds.
He was put on injured reserve in the middle of October.
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally with at MGS 2
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 16
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 22
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 22
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 135
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51