Nov 9, 2013, 6:12 PM EST
The Montreal Canadiens have dipped into their farm system.
On Saturday, the Habs recalled center Gabriel Dumont and defenseman Greg Pateryn from the Hamilton Bulldogs in the American Hockey League.
Between the two of them, they have played a combined 16 games in the NHL.
In 12 games with Hamilton this season, Dumont has four assists. Pateryn has seven points in seven games.
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 11
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 14
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 12
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 1
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33