Nov 9, 2013, 6:12 PM EDT
The Montreal Canadiens have dipped into their farm system.
On Saturday, the Habs recalled center Gabriel Dumont and defenseman Greg Pateryn from the Hamilton Bulldogs in the American Hockey League.
Between the two of them, they have played a combined 16 games in the NHL.
In 12 games with Hamilton this season, Dumont has four assists. Pateryn has seven points in seven games.
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 0
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 7
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 59
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 57
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 36
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 42
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (79)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 (60)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)