Nov 9, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
St. Louis Blues defenseman Jordan Leopold is out of the lineup tonight, when his team takes on the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Now, the Blues will now await word on how long Leopold could perhaps be out of the lineup for, as he deals with a hand injury.
“We’ll know a little bit better on Monday how long he’s going to be out for,” Blues head coach Ken Hitchcock told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
“Right now it’s just day to day and we’ll see how he feels. Whether it’s a week or two, we’ll see how it feels. We’ll know more on dates on Monday.”
Leopold, 33, has two assists in 13 games this season with the Blues.
The Blues have six wins in their last 10 games, heading into Saturday’s meeting against Sidney Crosby and the Penguins.
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 0
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 29
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 32
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)