Nov 9, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
St. Louis Blues defenseman Jordan Leopold is out of the lineup tonight, when his team takes on the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Now, the Blues will now await word on how long Leopold could perhaps be out of the lineup for, as he deals with a hand injury.
“We’ll know a little bit better on Monday how long he’s going to be out for,” Blues head coach Ken Hitchcock told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
“Right now it’s just day to day and we’ll see how he feels. Whether it’s a week or two, we’ll see how it feels. We’ll know more on dates on Monday.”
Leopold, 33, has two assists in 13 games this season with the Blues.
The Blues have six wins in their last 10 games, heading into Saturday’s meeting against Sidney Crosby and the Penguins.
- Report: Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 0
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 20
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 29
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 25
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24