Nov 7, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Reminder: Pavel Datsyuk is just ridiculously talented.
You probably didn’t forget, but just in case, he lobotomized another hopeless set of opponents (the latest set of victims being the Dallas Stars) on Thursday:
So, if you’re asking “Can a team possibly lose while employing a human like Datsyuk?,” the answer is yes.
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 23
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 6
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3