Nov 7, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Reminder: Pavel Datsyuk is just ridiculously talented.
You probably didn’t forget, but just in case, he lobotomized another hopeless set of opponents (the latest set of victims being the Dallas Stars) on Thursday:
So, if you’re asking “Can a team possibly lose while employing a human like Datsyuk?,” the answer is yes.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18