Nov 7, 2013, 10:30 PM EST
Reminder: Pavel Datsyuk is just ridiculously talented.
You probably didn’t forget, but just in case, he lobotomized another hopeless set of opponents (the latest set of victims being the Dallas Stars) on Thursday:
So, if you’re asking “Can a team possibly lose while employing a human like Datsyuk?,” the answer is yes.
- David Backes ejected after boarding, bloodying Karl Alzner 0
- Video: Shattenkirk injured, won’t return after collision with Ovechkin 1
- Ovechkin becomes fifth player to start career with 10 straight 30+ goal seasons 1
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 2
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 23
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 18
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 15
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5