Nov 7, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Reminder: Pavel Datsyuk is just ridiculously talented.
You probably didn’t forget, but just in case, he lobotomized another hopeless set of opponents (the latest set of victims being the Dallas Stars) on Thursday:
So, if you’re asking “Can a team possibly lose while employing a human like Datsyuk?,” the answer is yes.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5