Nov 7, 2013, 9:06 PM EST
(It wasn’t laid out in these terms, but you can bet the team will label it an upper-body injury.)
Tyutin received a two-minute elbowing penalty for the hit.
Pyatt, 32, has a history of head injuries. He’s had two issues that were openly labeled as concussions (one in 2008, the other in 2003) and also suffered from vaguely labeled upper-body issues.
No word on how serious his injury must be. The Rangers already have serious problems in the head injury area with Rick Nash. Obviously, Pyatt isn’t anywhere near as significant to New York, yet it’s still a concern.
- In praise of the Hamburglar 7
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 4
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 9
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 52
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (173)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)