Nov 6, 2013, 8:46 PM EDT
Prior to Wednesday night’s Rivalry Game between the Rangers and Penguins, NHL on NBC analyst Jeremy Roenick spoke with New York goalie Henrik Lundqvist about life in the Big Apple, his emergence as a perennial Vezina candidate, playing the goalie position and his ultimate goal — winning the Stanley Cup.
Here’s the segment, which includes Roenick trying to put the biscuit past King Henrik:
At the time of writing, Lundqvist was showing why he’s one of the NHL’s premier netminders, stopping all 14 shots the Penguins fired his way as the Rangers jumped out to a 2-0 lead.
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 5
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 13
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13