Nov 6, 2013, 8:46 PM EST
Prior to Wednesday night’s Rivalry Game between the Rangers and Penguins, NHL on NBC analyst Jeremy Roenick spoke with New York goalie Henrik Lundqvist about life in the Big Apple, his emergence as a perennial Vezina candidate, playing the goalie position and his ultimate goal — winning the Stanley Cup.
Here’s the segment, which includes Roenick trying to put the biscuit past King Henrik:
At the time of writing, Lundqvist was showing why he’s one of the NHL’s premier netminders, stopping all 14 shots the Penguins fired his way as the Rangers jumped out to a 2-0 lead.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 15
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 13
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 7
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8