Nov 6, 2013, 8:17 PM EDT
Evander Kane is out of Wednesday night’s tilt against the Blackhawks with a lower-body ailment.
Kane, 22, saw his status flip-flop a few times leading up to the contest. He missed Monday’s 4-2 win over Detroit with the same issue, but was listed as day-to-day for the Blackhawks game and, at one point, was thought to be probable.
It’s unclear exactly what’s ailing Winnipeg’s third-leading scorer, but it’s serious enough to hold him out of a pretty big game at the United Center. The Jets were whipped 5-1 by Chicago on Saturday and are looking to move out of the Central Division basement.
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 0
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 0
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 7
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 60
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 61
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 165
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 6
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 25
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (165)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)