Nov 6, 2013, 7:13 PM EDT
In Lindholm’s place the ‘Canes called up Charlotte’s leading goalscorer, Chris Terry.
Lindholm, 18, has appeared in 10 games for Carolina this season, scoring 1G-1A. He missed some time early in the season with a shoulder ailment and has yet to find his groove at the NHL level, going scoreless in his last three games while playing just 11:32 in Tuesday’s 2-1 OT win over Philly.
Though he’s only 18, Lindholm is eligible to be sent to the AHL because he spent the last two seasons playing for Brynas of the Swedish Hockey League.
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 0
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 69
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 34
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 6
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63