Nov 6, 2013, 7:13 PM EDT
In Lindholm’s place the ‘Canes called up Charlotte’s leading goalscorer, Chris Terry.
Lindholm, 18, has appeared in 10 games for Carolina this season, scoring 1G-1A. He missed some time early in the season with a shoulder ailment and has yet to find his groove at the NHL level, going scoreless in his last three games while playing just 11:32 in Tuesday’s 2-1 OT win over Philly.
Though he’s only 18, Lindholm is eligible to be sent to the AHL because he spent the last two seasons playing for Brynas of the Swedish Hockey League.
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 40
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 7
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 30
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (40)