Nov 6, 2013, 7:13 PM EDT
In Lindholm’s place the ‘Canes called up Charlotte’s leading goalscorer, Chris Terry.
Lindholm, 18, has appeared in 10 games for Carolina this season, scoring 1G-1A. He missed some time early in the season with a shoulder ailment and has yet to find his groove at the NHL level, going scoreless in his last three games while playing just 11:32 in Tuesday’s 2-1 OT win over Philly.
Though he’s only 18, Lindholm is eligible to be sent to the AHL because he spent the last two seasons playing for Brynas of the Swedish Hockey League.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5