Nov 6, 2013, 7:13 PM EDT
In Lindholm’s place the ‘Canes called up Charlotte’s leading goalscorer, Chris Terry.
Lindholm, 18, has appeared in 10 games for Carolina this season, scoring 1G-1A. He missed some time early in the season with a shoulder ailment and has yet to find his groove at the NHL level, going scoreless in his last three games while playing just 11:32 in Tuesday’s 2-1 OT win over Philly.
Though he’s only 18, Lindholm is eligible to be sent to the AHL because he spent the last two seasons playing for Brynas of the Swedish Hockey League.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 12
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54