Nov 6, 2013, 7:13 PM EST
In Lindholm’s place the ‘Canes called up Charlotte’s leading goalscorer, Chris Terry.
Lindholm, 18, has appeared in 10 games for Carolina this season, scoring 1G-1A. He missed some time early in the season with a shoulder ailment and has yet to find his groove at the NHL level, going scoreless in his last three games while playing just 11:32 in Tuesday’s 2-1 OT win over Philly.
Though he’s only 18, Lindholm is eligible to be sent to the AHL because he spent the last two seasons playing for Brynas of the Swedish Hockey League.
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 0
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 29
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 29
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 63
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 37
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)