Nov 5, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
More precisely, his battles with Boston Bruins defenseman Dennis Seidenberg have. Earlier in tonight’s game, Seidenberg delivered a questionable hit on Fiddler (video will be added if available).
Fiddler didn’t get a chance to avenge the hit right away, as Johnny Boychuk answered instead. Instead, Fiddler, 33, drew a penalty shot trip from Seidenberg, 32, to get some revenge.
That goal eventually sent the game into OT and then a shootout, when booed returning star Seguin got the last last laugh by scoring in the shootout.*
If these two teams were in the same conference, the Bruins and Stars would have serious rivalry potential.
* -OK, Rich Peverley tallied the winner, but at least he’s a former Bruin, too …
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 4
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 26
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 18
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 60
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)