Nov 5, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
More precisely, his battles with Boston Bruins defenseman Dennis Seidenberg have. Earlier in tonight’s game, Seidenberg delivered a questionable hit on Fiddler (video will be added if available).
Fiddler didn’t get a chance to avenge the hit right away, as Johnny Boychuk answered instead. Instead, Fiddler, 33, drew a penalty shot trip from Seidenberg, 32, to get some revenge.
That goal eventually sent the game into OT and then a shootout, when booed returning star Seguin got the last last laugh by scoring in the shootout.*
If these two teams were in the same conference, the Bruins and Stars would have serious rivalry potential.
* -OK, Rich Peverley tallied the winner, but at least he’s a former Bruin, too …
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 18
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 32
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)