Nov 5, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
More precisely, his battles with Boston Bruins defenseman Dennis Seidenberg have. Earlier in tonight’s game, Seidenberg delivered a questionable hit on Fiddler (video will be added if available).
Fiddler didn’t get a chance to avenge the hit right away, as Johnny Boychuk answered instead. Instead, Fiddler, 33, drew a penalty shot trip from Seidenberg, 32, to get some revenge.
That goal eventually sent the game into OT and then a shootout, when booed returning star Seguin got the last last laugh by scoring in the shootout.*
If these two teams were in the same conference, the Bruins and Stars would have serious rivalry potential.
* -OK, Rich Peverley tallied the winner, but at least he’s a former Bruin, too …
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 2
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 66
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 22
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)