Nov 5, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
More precisely, his battles with Boston Bruins defenseman Dennis Seidenberg have. Earlier in tonight’s game, Seidenberg delivered a questionable hit on Fiddler (video will be added if available).
Fiddler didn’t get a chance to avenge the hit right away, as Johnny Boychuk answered instead. Instead, Fiddler, 33, drew a penalty shot trip from Seidenberg, 32, to get some revenge.
That goal eventually sent the game into OT and then a shootout, when booed returning star Seguin got the last last laugh by scoring in the shootout.*
If these two teams were in the same conference, the Bruins and Stars would have serious rivalry potential.
* -OK, Rich Peverley tallied the winner, but at least he’s a former Bruin, too …
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 1
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 3
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 10
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 34
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)