Nov 5, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
More precisely, his battles with Boston Bruins defenseman Dennis Seidenberg have. Earlier in tonight’s game, Seidenberg delivered a questionable hit on Fiddler (video will be added if available).
Fiddler didn’t get a chance to avenge the hit right away, as Johnny Boychuk answered instead. Instead, Fiddler, 33, drew a penalty shot trip from Seidenberg, 32, to get some revenge.
That goal eventually sent the game into OT and then a shootout, when booed returning star Seguin got the last last laugh by scoring in the shootout.*
If these two teams were in the same conference, the Bruins and Stars would have serious rivalry potential.
* -OK, Rich Peverley tallied the winner, but at least he’s a former Bruin, too …
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 77
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32