Nov 5, 2013, 6:59 PM EDT
Here’s photo evidence of the great eight hairs:
When Ovechkin says he feels “fresh,” it’s pretty certain that he’s talking about his physical health heading into tonight’s game against the New York Islanders.
The mustache? Maybe not as fresh.
“First time I did it,” Ovechkin said. “I feel weird, but it’s fun.”
The term “Movechkin” is being thrown around in some quarters. Do you approve?
- Treliving would be ‘shocked’ if Bennett sticks with Flames in 14-15 0
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 41
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22