Nov 5, 2013, 1:42 PM EDT
All the latest from the blue paint…
Mason reclaims net
Steve Mason will be back in goal for Philadelphia tonight against Carolina. The 25-year-old watched as Ray Emery posted a 1-0 shutout win over New Jersey on Saturday, and is looking to bounce back from Friday’s awful outing against Washington, in which he allowed three goals on 17 shots before getting yanked.
Berra goes for Flames
Reto Berra was so good in his first-ever NHL start, he’s getting another.
The Swiss netminder will be in goal vs. Minnesota on Tuesday, just two days after stopping 42 of 44 shots against Chicago on Sunday in a 3-2 OT win. It’ll be interesting to see how he fares against a Wild team that’s won five of six and will have a red-hot goalie of its own in net tonight with Josh Harding, who is 7-2-1 with a 1.10 GAA and .950 save percentage.
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 0
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 3
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 26
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 42
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)