Nov 5, 2013, 1:42 PM EST
All the latest from the blue paint…
Mason reclaims net
Steve Mason will be back in goal for Philadelphia tonight against Carolina. The 25-year-old watched as Ray Emery posted a 1-0 shutout win over New Jersey on Saturday, and is looking to bounce back from Friday’s awful outing against Washington, in which he allowed three goals on 17 shots before getting yanked.
Berra goes for Flames
Reto Berra was so good in his first-ever NHL start, he’s getting another.
The Swiss netminder will be in goal vs. Minnesota on Tuesday, just two days after stopping 42 of 44 shots against Chicago on Sunday in a 3-2 OT win. It’ll be interesting to see how he fares against a Wild team that’s won five of six and will have a red-hot goalie of its own in net tonight with Josh Harding, who is 7-2-1 with a 1.10 GAA and .950 save percentage.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11