Nov 5, 2013, 1:42 PM EDT
All the latest from the blue paint…
Mason reclaims net
Steve Mason will be back in goal for Philadelphia tonight against Carolina. The 25-year-old watched as Ray Emery posted a 1-0 shutout win over New Jersey on Saturday, and is looking to bounce back from Friday’s awful outing against Washington, in which he allowed three goals on 17 shots before getting yanked.
Berra goes for Flames
Reto Berra was so good in his first-ever NHL start, he’s getting another.
The Swiss netminder will be in goal vs. Minnesota on Tuesday, just two days after stopping 42 of 44 shots against Chicago on Sunday in a 3-2 OT win. It’ll be interesting to see how he fares against a Wild team that’s won five of six and will have a red-hot goalie of its own in net tonight with Josh Harding, who is 7-2-1 with a 1.10 GAA and .950 save percentage.
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 1
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 2
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 10
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 34
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)