Nov 5, 2013, 10:12 PM EDT
Glencross, 30, is one of those nice players who often gets lost in the shuffle on struggling teams. He came into Tuesday with a four-game point streak (three goals, two assists) which will be broken as he wasn’t able to collect a point tonight. Two of his five goals this season have been game-winners, too.
Rogers Sportsnet’s Roger Millions reports that Glencross returned to Calgary for further evaluation.
The Flames lost to Minnesota 5-1 tonight.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 6
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 35
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54