Nov 5, 2013, 10:12 PM EDT
Glencross, 30, is one of those nice players who often gets lost in the shuffle on struggling teams. He came into Tuesday with a four-game point streak (three goals, two assists) which will be broken as he wasn’t able to collect a point tonight. Two of his five goals this season have been game-winners, too.
Rogers Sportsnet’s Roger Millions reports that Glencross returned to Calgary for further evaluation.
The Flames lost to Minnesota 5-1 tonight.
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 7
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 37
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 14
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)