Nov 5, 2013, 10:12 PM EDT
Glencross, 30, is one of those nice players who often gets lost in the shuffle on struggling teams. He came into Tuesday with a four-game point streak (three goals, two assists) which will be broken as he wasn’t able to collect a point tonight. Two of his five goals this season have been game-winners, too.
Rogers Sportsnet’s Roger Millions reports that Glencross returned to Calgary for further evaluation.
The Flames lost to Minnesota 5-1 tonight.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5