Nov 5, 2013, 12:05 PM EDT
It looks like Charlie Coyle will be back in the Wild’s lineup tonight at home versus the Flames.
From the Star Tribune:
Coyle has only appeared in three games this season, as the big 21-year-old has had to deal with a knee sprain. He returned from an 11-game absence Friday versus Montreal, only to re-aggravate his injury, which forced him to miss Sunday’s 4-0 victory over New Jersey.
The Wild have won five of their last six games.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5