Nov 5, 2013, 12:05 PM EDT
It looks like Charlie Coyle will be back in the Wild’s lineup tonight at home versus the Flames.
From the Star Tribune:
Coyle has only appeared in three games this season, as the big 21-year-old has had to deal with a knee sprain. He returned from an 11-game absence Friday versus Montreal, only to re-aggravate his injury, which forced him to miss Sunday’s 4-0 victory over New Jersey.
The Wild have won five of their last six games.
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 4
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 24
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24