Nov 5, 2013, 12:05 PM EDT
It looks like Charlie Coyle will be back in the Wild’s lineup tonight at home versus the Flames.
From the Star Tribune:
Coyle has only appeared in three games this season, as the big 21-year-old has had to deal with a knee sprain. He returned from an 11-game absence Friday versus Montreal, only to re-aggravate his injury, which forced him to miss Sunday’s 4-0 victory over New Jersey.
The Wild have won five of their last six games.
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 0
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 21
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 7
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 5
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 4
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 48
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)