Nov 5, 2013, 12:05 PM EDT
It looks like Charlie Coyle will be back in the Wild’s lineup tonight at home versus the Flames.
From the Star Tribune:
Coyle has only appeared in three games this season, as the big 21-year-old has had to deal with a knee sprain. He returned from an 11-game absence Friday versus Montreal, only to re-aggravate his injury, which forced him to miss Sunday’s 4-0 victory over New Jersey.
The Wild have won five of their last six games.
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 0
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 13
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 30
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 3
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 14
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)