Nov 5, 2013, 11:23 AM EDT
From a club press release:
St. Louis Blues telecasts earned their highest October TV ratings in the team’s 18 seasons on FOX Sports Midwest.
Blues games on FOX Sports Midwest averaged a 3.5 household rating in St. Louis in October, according to Nielsen Media Research. That’s up 94 percent vs. October 2011 (1.8) and 13 percent higher than the previous October best on FOX Sports Midwest, a 3.1 in 1997.
And let’s not forget the competition for sports fans’ eyeballs in that town during last month — there were 17 St. Louis Cardinals playoff games in October as the beloved baseball team made it all the way to the World Series.
The Blues (8-2-2) play tonight in Montreal. The game can be seen live on FOX Sports Midwest, starting at 6:30 p.m. local time.
The Blues are on NBCSN next Tuesday when they host Phoenix.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 0
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 4
- Report: Witness subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 28
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 24
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)