Nov 4, 2013, 10:29 AM EST
A pair of minor moves to pass along…
— The Washington Capitals have recalled defenseman Dmitry Orlov from AHL Hershey.
Orlov, 22, had been up in Washington and was only sent down to the Bears for a brief period of time (one game), but that was enough for him to notch a goal and an assist, moving into the Hershey scoring lead with eight points on the year.
The Russian rearguard has appeared in 65 career games for the Caps, though none this year.
— The Montreal Canadiens have recalled veteran forward Martin St. Pierre from AHL Hamilton.
St. Pierre, 30, is a veteran of 35 NHL contests and has spent time with the Chicago, Boston and Ottawa organizations. He’s also spent time playing in the Austrian league, the SM-liiga at the KHL, only to return to North America a couple of years ago for another kick at the NHL.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)