Nov 4, 2013, 5:20 PM EDT
Oft-injured Canucks winger David Booth is being sent to Utica on a conditioning assignment with the AHL’s Comets.
Booth has missed Vancouver’s last four games after suffering a lower-body injury Oct. 24 in New Jersey.
The Canucks start a four-game road trip Tuesday in Phoenix. It was reported earlier today that Booth may join the team on the trip. It’s not clear if the conditioning assignment changes that.
The Comets (0-6-2), by the way, are the AHL’s only remaining winless team. Their next game is Tuesday at home versus the Toronto Marlies. They also play Thursday and Friday at Lake Erie.
Vancouver’s road trip ends Sunday in Anaheim after stops in San Jose Thursday and Los Angeles Saturday.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 38
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 14
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 10
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54