Nov 4, 2013, 5:20 PM EDT
Oft-injured Canucks winger David Booth is being sent to Utica on a conditioning assignment with the AHL’s Comets.
Booth has missed Vancouver’s last four games after suffering a lower-body injury Oct. 24 in New Jersey.
The Canucks start a four-game road trip Tuesday in Phoenix. It was reported earlier today that Booth may join the team on the trip. It’s not clear if the conditioning assignment changes that.
The Comets (0-6-2), by the way, are the AHL’s only remaining winless team. Their next game is Tuesday at home versus the Toronto Marlies. They also play Thursday and Friday at Lake Erie.
Vancouver’s road trip ends Sunday in Anaheim after stops in San Jose Thursday and Los Angeles Saturday.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 64
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 3
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 29
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 15