Nov 4, 2013, 5:20 PM EST
Oft-injured Canucks winger David Booth is being sent to Utica on a conditioning assignment with the AHL’s Comets.
Booth has missed Vancouver’s last four games after suffering a lower-body injury Oct. 24 in New Jersey.
The Canucks start a four-game road trip Tuesday in Phoenix. It was reported earlier today that Booth may join the team on the trip. It’s not clear if the conditioning assignment changes that.
The Comets (0-6-2), by the way, are the AHL’s only remaining winless team. Their next game is Tuesday at home versus the Toronto Marlies. They also play Thursday and Friday at Lake Erie.
Vancouver’s road trip ends Sunday in Anaheim after stops in San Jose Thursday and Los Angeles Saturday.
- Legendary hockey coach Viktor Tikhonov has died 2
- Canucks’ Hamhuis placed on IR 3
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 30
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 16
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 96
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 5
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 16
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 7
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 11
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (96)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)