Nov 4, 2013, 1:37 PM EDT
The news on Craig Anderson isn’t great, but it’s not terrible either.
Anderson, stretchered off during Ottawa’s 4-3 shootout loss to Dallas on Sunday after a collision with Valeri Nichushkin, is listed as day-to-day with a strained neck but won’t make the trip to Columbus for Tuesday’s game against the Blue Jackets.
“It’s as positive as can be,” said Sens head coach Paul MacLean.
Here’s the incident in question:
Anderson, 31, will be replaced in the interim by Robin Lehner and the Sens have announced Nathan Lawson will be called up from AHL Binghamton to dress as the backup on Tuesday.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 15
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 11
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 84
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (85)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)