Nov 4, 2013, 1:37 PM EST
The news on Craig Anderson isn’t great, but it’s not terrible either.
Anderson, stretchered off during Ottawa’s 4-3 shootout loss to Dallas on Sunday after a collision with Valeri Nichushkin, is listed as day-to-day with a strained neck but won’t make the trip to Columbus for Tuesday’s game against the Blue Jackets.
“It’s as positive as can be,” said Sens head coach Paul MacLean.
Here’s the incident in question:
Anderson, 31, will be replaced in the interim by Robin Lehner and the Sens have announced Nathan Lawson will be called up from AHL Binghamton to dress as the backup on Tuesday.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 7
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54