Nov 3, 2013, 11:05 AM EDT
Stoll left their game against the Nashville Predators on Saturday night with an unspecified injury. As Lisa Dillman of the Los Angeles Times writes, the Kings are keeping things quiet about what’s up.
Stoll played just two shifts in the second period before departing and Kings coach Darryl Sutter only said he was still being evaluated following the game.
Lower-body? Upper-body? Body-body? Take your pick, but there likely won’t be an update on him until later today. The Kings can’t afford to have another center go down with injury, however, as a Stoll injury leaves their third line in trouble as Colin Fraser would likely slide up to fill in.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 9
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 34
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 30
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6