Nov 3, 2013, 11:05 AM EDT
Stoll left their game against the Nashville Predators on Saturday night with an unspecified injury. As Lisa Dillman of the Los Angeles Times writes, the Kings are keeping things quiet about what’s up.
Stoll played just two shifts in the second period before departing and Kings coach Darryl Sutter only said he was still being evaluated following the game.
Lower-body? Upper-body? Body-body? Take your pick, but there likely won’t be an update on him until later today. The Kings can’t afford to have another center go down with injury, however, as a Stoll injury leaves their third line in trouble as Colin Fraser would likely slide up to fill in.
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 5
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 9
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2