Nov 3, 2013, 6:08 PM EST
Kings head coach Darryl Sutter provided an update regarding the two forwards’ condition (Stoll’s dealing with an upper-body injury, Carter’s appears to be foot-related) to LA Kings Insider on Sunday. Sutter confirmed that both were recurring issues.
“Yeah, nagging,” Sutter said. “Both of those guys – Carter too. His foot. Better to take care of it now, really, with the way our schedule is.”
The Kings were secretive about Stoll’s injury, so now they’re being … less secretive (hey, now we know which half of him is hurt).
It seems both are labeled day-to-day, so we’ll see how it goes.
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 0
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 1
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 4
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 20
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8