Nov 3, 2013, 6:08 PM EDT
Kings head coach Darryl Sutter provided an update regarding the two forwards’ condition (Stoll’s dealing with an upper-body injury, Carter’s appears to be foot-related) to LA Kings Insider on Sunday. Sutter confirmed that both were recurring issues.
“Yeah, nagging,” Sutter said. “Both of those guys – Carter too. His foot. Better to take care of it now, really, with the way our schedule is.”
The Kings were secretive about Stoll’s injury, so now they’re being … less secretive (hey, now we know which half of him is hurt).
It seems both are labeled day-to-day, so we’ll see how it goes.
- Will anyone give David Booth a shot? 0
- Kopitar + adorable dog = best day with the Stanley Cup? 9
- With Dubinsky locked up, Jackets’ next task is re-signing Johansen 6
- Lightning sign Brenden Morrow for one year 31
- Jackets sign Dubinsky through 2020-21 40
- AHL’s new overtime rules include 3-on-3 play 27
- Report: Avs, O’Reilly likely headed to arbitration 72
- Armstrong lays out what Blues offered KHL-bound Sobotka 15
- Blues re-sign Ott; Sobotka to KHL? 35
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal 62
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions (171)
- Report: Avs, O’Reilly likely headed to arbitration (72)
- Boyle wanted Big Apple after playing in ‘nontraditional hockey markets’ of Florida, California (64)
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal (62)
- Report: Sidney Crosby will undergo wrist surgery (59)