Nov 3, 2013, 6:08 PM EDT
Kings head coach Darryl Sutter provided an update regarding the two forwards’ condition (Stoll’s dealing with an upper-body injury, Carter’s appears to be foot-related) to LA Kings Insider on Sunday. Sutter confirmed that both were recurring issues.
“Yeah, nagging,” Sutter said. “Both of those guys – Carter too. His foot. Better to take care of it now, really, with the way our schedule is.”
The Kings were secretive about Stoll’s injury, so now they’re being … less secretive (hey, now we know which half of him is hurt).
It seems both are labeled day-to-day, so we’ll see how it goes.
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 38
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)