Nov 3, 2013, 6:08 PM EDT
Kings head coach Darryl Sutter provided an update regarding the two forwards’ condition (Stoll’s dealing with an upper-body injury, Carter’s appears to be foot-related) to LA Kings Insider on Sunday. Sutter confirmed that both were recurring issues.
“Yeah, nagging,” Sutter said. “Both of those guys – Carter too. His foot. Better to take care of it now, really, with the way our schedule is.”
The Kings were secretive about Stoll’s injury, so now they’re being … less secretive (hey, now we know which half of him is hurt).
It seems both are labeled day-to-day, so we’ll see how it goes.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18