Nov 3, 2013, 6:08 PM EST
Kings head coach Darryl Sutter provided an update regarding the two forwards’ condition (Stoll’s dealing with an upper-body injury, Carter’s appears to be foot-related) to LA Kings Insider on Sunday. Sutter confirmed that both were recurring issues.
“Yeah, nagging,” Sutter said. “Both of those guys – Carter too. His foot. Better to take care of it now, really, with the way our schedule is.”
The Kings were secretive about Stoll’s injury, so now they’re being … less secretive (hey, now we know which half of him is hurt).
It seems both are labeled day-to-day, so we’ll see how it goes.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 6
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 8
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 46
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)