Nov 3, 2013, 4:54 PM EST
There’s good news for Philadelphia Flyers forward Steve Downie today.
It was just on Saturday the team said Downie would be out indefinitely with a concussion. Him being out of the hospital is at least a good sign that he can recover at home.
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 1
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 2
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 9
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15