Nov 2, 2013, 7:42 PM EDT
Some of the most noteworthy things Regier mentioned:
- He believes Kaleta has already made some changes to his game, but believes that the NHL is changing more rapidly than he is. Regier believes that the 27-year-old would be best served altering his mindset in the AHL if he stays in the Sabres organization.
- Speaking of which, Regier said he explored the trade route with Kaleta and thinks there’s a 50/50 chance he’ll be claimed by another team.
- Regier said that Randy Cunneyworth’s job “has nothing to do” with Rolston’s head coaching gig. Hmmm.
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 6
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 1
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 8
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 22
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 3
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 29
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 35
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld