Nov 2, 2013, 7:42 PM EDT
Some of the most noteworthy things Regier mentioned:
- He believes Kaleta has already made some changes to his game, but believes that the NHL is changing more rapidly than he is. Regier believes that the 27-year-old would be best served altering his mindset in the AHL if he stays in the Sabres organization.
- Speaking of which, Regier said he explored the trade route with Kaleta and thinks there’s a 50/50 chance he’ll be claimed by another team.
- Regier said that Randy Cunneyworth’s job “has nothing to do” with Rolston’s head coaching gig. Hmmm.
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 18
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 33
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 2
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 58
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 55
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 57
- Columbus trying to figure out ‘the right thing to do’ with Johansen 39
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld