Nov 2, 2013, 7:42 PM EDT
Some of the most noteworthy things Regier mentioned:
- He believes Kaleta has already made some changes to his game, but believes that the NHL is changing more rapidly than he is. Regier believes that the 27-year-old would be best served altering his mindset in the AHL if he stays in the Sabres organization.
- Speaking of which, Regier said he explored the trade route with Kaleta and thinks there’s a 50/50 chance he’ll be claimed by another team.
- Regier said that Randy Cunneyworth’s job “has nothing to do” with Rolston’s head coaching gig. Hmmm.
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 33
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 17
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 47
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld