Nov 2, 2013, 7:42 PM EDT
Some of the most noteworthy things Regier mentioned:
- He believes Kaleta has already made some changes to his game, but believes that the NHL is changing more rapidly than he is. Regier believes that the 27-year-old would be best served altering his mindset in the AHL if he stays in the Sabres organization.
- Speaking of which, Regier said he explored the trade route with Kaleta and thinks there’s a 50/50 chance he’ll be claimed by another team.
- Regier said that Randy Cunneyworth’s job “has nothing to do” with Rolston’s head coaching gig. Hmmm.
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 6
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 24
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld