Nov 2, 2013, 7:42 PM EDT
Some of the most noteworthy things Regier mentioned:
- He believes Kaleta has already made some changes to his game, but believes that the NHL is changing more rapidly than he is. Regier believes that the 27-year-old would be best served altering his mindset in the AHL if he stays in the Sabres organization.
- Speaking of which, Regier said he explored the trade route with Kaleta and thinks there’s a 50/50 chance he’ll be claimed by another team.
- Regier said that Randy Cunneyworth’s job “has nothing to do” with Rolston’s head coaching gig. Hmmm.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld