Nov 2, 2013, 10:34 PM EDT
Toronto Maple Leafs fans were holding out hope for good news regarding Dave Bolland, but they won’t get it on a tough Saturday. The 27-year-old forward left Vancouver’s Rogers Arena on a stretcher and will need surgery on a lacerated leg, TSN’s Jonas Siegel reports.
For a little more perspective, this post lays out some details.
Tough news, especially on a night in which Toronto lost 4-0 and put together what head coach Randy Carlyle called the Leafs’ worst effort of 2013-14.
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 33
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 5
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 31
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 39
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 15
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 98
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 18
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)