Nov 2, 2013, 9:25 PM EDT
Saturday hasn’t been a friendly night to the Toronto Maple Leafs on the scoreboard, but they might have lost bigger injury-wise, as Dave Bolland won’t return after suffering a leg laceration (according to TSN’s Jonas Siegel).
Here’s video of what seemed to be an accidental mishap by Vancouver Canucks winger Zack Kassian:
Bolland, 27, has been a very nice fit in Toronto. He has 10 points in 14 games.
The Buds were already down a center as Tyler Bozak was placed on the LTIR on Saturday, so Toronto’s suddenly hurting down the middle (especially if Nazem Kadri isn’t OK after Joffrey Lupul‘s accidental hit).
Update: it was just a rough night for Toronto overall, as the Leafs lost to Vancouver 4-0.
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 29
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 52
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 24
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 89
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 18
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 15
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 14
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 47
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 5
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (89)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)