Nov 2, 2013, 9:25 PM EDT
Saturday hasn’t been a friendly night to the Toronto Maple Leafs on the scoreboard, but they might have lost bigger injury-wise, as Dave Bolland won’t return after suffering a leg laceration (according to TSN’s Jonas Siegel).
Here’s video of what seemed to be an accidental mishap by Vancouver Canucks winger Zack Kassian:
Bolland, 27, has been a very nice fit in Toronto. He has 10 points in 14 games.
The Buds were already down a center as Tyler Bozak was placed on the LTIR on Saturday, so Toronto’s suddenly hurting down the middle (especially if Nazem Kadri isn’t OK after Joffrey Lupul‘s accidental hit).
Update: it was just a rough night for Toronto overall, as the Leafs lost to Vancouver 4-0.
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 8
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 35
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 5
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)