Nov 2, 2013, 9:25 PM EDT
Saturday hasn’t been a friendly night to the Toronto Maple Leafs on the scoreboard, but they might have lost bigger injury-wise, as Dave Bolland won’t return after suffering a leg laceration (according to TSN’s Jonas Siegel).
Here’s video of what seemed to be an accidental mishap by Vancouver Canucks winger Zack Kassian:
Bolland, 27, has been a very nice fit in Toronto. He has 10 points in 14 games.
The Buds were already down a center as Tyler Bozak was placed on the LTIR on Saturday, so Toronto’s suddenly hurting down the middle (especially if Nazem Kadri isn’t OK after Joffrey Lupul‘s accidental hit).
Update: it was just a rough night for Toronto overall, as the Leafs lost to Vancouver 4-0.
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 8
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 8
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 25
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 40
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (40)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)