Nov 2, 2013, 9:25 PM EDT
Saturday hasn’t been a friendly night to the Toronto Maple Leafs on the scoreboard, but they might have lost bigger injury-wise, as Dave Bolland won’t return after suffering a leg laceration (according to TSN’s Jonas Siegel).
Here’s video of what seemed to be an accidental mishap by Vancouver Canucks winger Zack Kassian:
Bolland, 27, has been a very nice fit in Toronto. He has 10 points in 14 games.
The Buds were already down a center as Tyler Bozak was placed on the LTIR on Saturday, so Toronto’s suddenly hurting down the middle (especially if Nazem Kadri isn’t OK after Joffrey Lupul‘s accidental hit).
Update: it was just a rough night for Toronto overall, as the Leafs lost to Vancouver 4-0.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 11
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 30
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)