Nov 2, 2013, 9:25 PM EST
Saturday hasn’t been a friendly night to the Toronto Maple Leafs on the scoreboard, but they might have lost bigger injury-wise, as Dave Bolland won’t return after suffering a leg laceration (according to TSN’s Jonas Siegel).
Here’s video of what seemed to be an accidental mishap by Vancouver Canucks winger Zack Kassian:
Bolland, 27, has been a very nice fit in Toronto. He has 10 points in 14 games.
The Buds were already down a center as Tyler Bozak was placed on the LTIR on Saturday, so Toronto’s suddenly hurting down the middle (especially if Nazem Kadri isn’t OK after Joffrey Lupul‘s accidental hit).
Update: it was just a rough night for Toronto overall, as the Leafs lost to Vancouver 4-0.
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 9
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 44
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31