Nov 2, 2013, 2:03 PM EDT
Kulemin hasn’t played since Oct. 2 because of a chipped bone in his ankle. Although he’s regressed since his 30-goal campaign in 2010-11, he remains a valuable secondary scorer.
The Maple Leafs have got by just fine without his added offense though. They’re tied with the Phoenix Coyotes for third place in the NHL in goals per game and sit atop the Atlantic Division standings with a 10-4-0 record.
Almost everything seems to be going right for the Maple Leafs so far this season and they’ll have an opportunity to sweep their three-game road trip tonight. That being said, the Vancouver Canucks are a tough opponent and have just a mildly worse record at 9-5-1.
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 0
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 69
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 34
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 6
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63