Nov 2, 2013, 2:03 PM EDT
Kulemin hasn’t played since Oct. 2 because of a chipped bone in his ankle. Although he’s regressed since his 30-goal campaign in 2010-11, he remains a valuable secondary scorer.
The Maple Leafs have got by just fine without his added offense though. They’re tied with the Phoenix Coyotes for third place in the NHL in goals per game and sit atop the Atlantic Division standings with a 10-4-0 record.
Almost everything seems to be going right for the Maple Leafs so far this season and they’ll have an opportunity to sweep their three-game road trip tonight. That being said, the Vancouver Canucks are a tough opponent and have just a mildly worse record at 9-5-1.
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 2
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 66
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 22
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)