Nov 2, 2013, 2:03 PM EDT
Kulemin hasn’t played since Oct. 2 because of a chipped bone in his ankle. Although he’s regressed since his 30-goal campaign in 2010-11, he remains a valuable secondary scorer.
The Maple Leafs have got by just fine without his added offense though. They’re tied with the Phoenix Coyotes for third place in the NHL in goals per game and sit atop the Atlantic Division standings with a 10-4-0 record.
Almost everything seems to be going right for the Maple Leafs so far this season and they’ll have an opportunity to sweep their three-game road trip tonight. That being said, the Vancouver Canucks are a tough opponent and have just a mildly worse record at 9-5-1.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 4
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 26
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 28
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)