Nov 2, 2013, 2:03 PM EST
Kulemin hasn’t played since Oct. 2 because of a chipped bone in his ankle. Although he’s regressed since his 30-goal campaign in 2010-11, he remains a valuable secondary scorer.
The Maple Leafs have got by just fine without his added offense though. They’re tied with the Phoenix Coyotes for third place in the NHL in goals per game and sit atop the Atlantic Division standings with a 10-4-0 record.
Almost everything seems to be going right for the Maple Leafs so far this season and they’ll have an opportunity to sweep their three-game road trip tonight. That being said, the Vancouver Canucks are a tough opponent and have just a mildly worse record at 9-5-1.
- In praise of the Hamburglar 11
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 6
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 52
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (173)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)