Nov 2, 2013, 5:05 PM EST
With one game already underway, here’s a look at who will be in net tonight around the league…
Their names are J(h)onas
Hiller is trying to make sure his team doesn’t drop two in a row to Eastern Conference opponents after losing in a shootout to Boston on Thursday night. Enroth, meanwhile, has been great for the struggling Sabres going 1-2-1 with a .939 save percentage. Goaltending hasn’t been the problem in Buffalo.
Mrazek tostart in Edmonton
Petr Mrazek was a call-up for the Detroit Red Wings yesterday and he’ll get the start in Edmonton against the Oilers.
Mrazek got the call when Jonas Gustavsson went down with a strained neck, This will be his third career start and first this season. He’ll go up against Edmonton’s Richard Bachman who is making his third appearance with the Oilers.
Budaj faces former team
Montreal’s Peter Budaj will make his first career start against his former team, the Colorado Avalanche, in Denver tonight. Doing so on the road against former Habs legend Patrick Roy’s team should give him plenty of motivation. Jean-Sebastien Giguere will start for Colorado.
The rest are all probables and subject to change.
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 7
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 9
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 8
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 10
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 31
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)