Nov 1, 2013, 11:52 AM EDT
The severity of Gustavsson’s injury isn’t clear, but it comes at a busy time for the traveling Wings, who also play tomorrow in Edmonton and Monday in Winnipeg.
Howard stopped 19 of 20 shots in Wednesday’s 2-1 victory over the Canucks, which was Detroit’s first win after a four-game winless slide.
Gustavsson is reportedly day-to-day:
According to Wings general manager Ken Holland, if Gustavsson can’t play tomorrow in Edmonton, Mrazek will start.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 0
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 8
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 38
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 5
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)