Nov 1, 2013, 11:52 AM EDT
The severity of Gustavsson’s injury isn’t clear, but it comes at a busy time for the traveling Wings, who also play tomorrow in Edmonton and Monday in Winnipeg.
Howard stopped 19 of 20 shots in Wednesday’s 2-1 victory over the Canucks, which was Detroit’s first win after a four-game winless slide.
Gustavsson is reportedly day-to-day:
According to Wings general manager Ken Holland, if Gustavsson can’t play tomorrow in Edmonton, Mrazek will start.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 2
- Stamkos, power play comes alive as Lightning take 2-0 series lead vs. Habs 18
- Video: Stamkos ends goal drought in style 6
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 31
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 2
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Video: Therrien fuming after Bolts appear offside before OT winner 46
- Video: Lightning bolt to series lead on Kucherov’s double OT winner 14
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)