Oct 31, 2013, 9:25 AM EDT
“There will be a hearing, and only afterwards will we be able to give some kind of comment,” Alexander Varlamov said. “I can only say one thing with complete responsibility: No crime has been committed whatsoever,” he added.
That remains to be seen as Varlamov still has to go through the legal process. At this time, he’s being held in a Denver jail where he’s awaiting being brought before a judge at 10 a.m. local time (noon ET).
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5