Oct 31, 2013, 9:29 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues recalled Chris Porter from the Chicago Wolves of the American Hockey League on Thursday.
Porter, the 29-year-old left winger, has four assists in seven games with the Wolves this season.
He has bounced back and forth between the AHL and NHL over the years, but has substantial experience in the big league, playing 127 regular season games with the Blues over the years, beginning in the 2008-09 season.
His last stint with the Blues came during the 2013 Stanley Cup playoffs, when the Blues lost the L.A. Kings in the Western Conference quarter-finals.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabres in franchise history 15
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17