Oct 31, 2013, 9:29 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues recalled Chris Porter from the Chicago Wolves of the American Hockey League on Thursday.
Porter, the 29-year-old left winger, has four assists in seven games with the Wolves this season.
He has bounced back and forth between the AHL and NHL over the years, but has substantial experience in the big league, playing 127 regular season games with the Blues over the years, beginning in the 2008-09 season.
His last stint with the Blues came during the 2013 Stanley Cup playoffs, when the Blues lost the L.A. Kings in the Western Conference quarter-finals.
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 0
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 69
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 34
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 6
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63