Oct 31, 2013, 9:29 PM EST
The St. Louis Blues recalled Chris Porter from the Chicago Wolves of the American Hockey League on Thursday.
Porter, the 29-year-old left winger, has four assists in seven games with the Wolves this season.
He has bounced back and forth between the AHL and NHL over the years, but has substantial experience in the big league, playing 127 regular season games with the Blues over the years, beginning in the 2008-09 season.
His last stint with the Blues came during the 2013 Stanley Cup playoffs, when the Blues lost the L.A. Kings in the Western Conference quarter-finals.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54