Oct 31, 2013, 9:29 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues recalled Chris Porter from the Chicago Wolves of the American Hockey League on Thursday.
Porter, the 29-year-old left winger, has four assists in seven games with the Wolves this season.
He has bounced back and forth between the AHL and NHL over the years, but has substantial experience in the big league, playing 127 regular season games with the Blues over the years, beginning in the 2008-09 season.
His last stint with the Blues came during the 2013 Stanley Cup playoffs, when the Blues lost the L.A. Kings in the Western Conference quarter-finals.
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 4
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 11
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 12
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4