Oct 31, 2013, 9:29 PM EST
The St. Louis Blues recalled Chris Porter from the Chicago Wolves of the American Hockey League on Thursday.
Porter, the 29-year-old left winger, has four assists in seven games with the Wolves this season.
He has bounced back and forth between the AHL and NHL over the years, but has substantial experience in the big league, playing 127 regular season games with the Blues over the years, beginning in the 2008-09 season.
His last stint with the Blues came during the 2013 Stanley Cup playoffs, when the Blues lost the L.A. Kings in the Western Conference quarter-finals.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11