Oct 30, 2013, 12:46 AM EST
The Philadelphia Flyers got out to a 2-0 lead, and then fell apart against the Anaheim Ducks.
The result was a 3-2 regulation loss to the visiting Ducks, and the Flyers now remain at the bottom of the Metropolitan Division with a 3-8-0 record.
The first period was good for Philadelphia. Not only did the Flyers pot a couple of goals to take the lead, they also outshot the Ducks and looked to be in control.
Then it all went wrong. The Ducks scored three unanswered goals, including a pair from Kyle Palmieri in the third.
“We stood around and we were watching. That’s all I can really say. We stood and around and started watching them instead of playing ourselves.”
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8