Oct 30, 2013, 12:46 AM EST
The Philadelphia Flyers got out to a 2-0 lead, and then fell apart against the Anaheim Ducks.
The result was a 3-2 regulation loss to the visiting Ducks, and the Flyers now remain at the bottom of the Metropolitan Division with a 3-8-0 record.
The first period was good for Philadelphia. Not only did the Flyers pot a couple of goals to take the lead, they also outshot the Ducks and looked to be in control.
Then it all went wrong. The Ducks scored three unanswered goals, including a pair from Kyle Palmieri in the third.
“We stood around and we were watching. That’s all I can really say. We stood and around and started watching them instead of playing ourselves.”
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 27
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 14
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 82
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 4
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 15
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (82)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)