Oct 30, 2013, 12:46 AM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers got out to a 2-0 lead, and then fell apart against the Anaheim Ducks.
The result was a 3-2 regulation loss to the visiting Ducks, and the Flyers now remain at the bottom of the Metropolitan Division with a 3-8-0 record.
The first period was good for Philadelphia. Not only did the Flyers pot a couple of goals to take the lead, they also outshot the Ducks and looked to be in control.
Then it all went wrong. The Ducks scored three unanswered goals, including a pair from Kyle Palmieri in the third.
“We stood around and we were watching. That’s all I can really say. We stood and around and started watching them instead of playing ourselves.”
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 13
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 11
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 33
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 110
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7