Oct 30, 2013, 2:21 PM EST
Jenner, 20, was hurt in a 5-2 win over Toronto on Oct. 25 and will sit this weekend as the Jackets take on Pittsburgh in a back-to-back home/away series on Friday and Saturday.
The rugged power forward, who opened the season on the club’s top line alongside Marian Gaborik, has struggled with consistency this season, scoring just two goals in nine games (what’s more, the two goals came in the same contest, a 5-3 loss to Montreal.)
That said, Jenner has made his impact felt elsewhere. He sits fourth among all Columbus forwards in hits, with 22.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 12
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 75
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2