Oct 30, 2013, 2:21 PM EDT
Jenner, 20, was hurt in a 5-2 win over Toronto on Oct. 25 and will sit this weekend as the Jackets take on Pittsburgh in a back-to-back home/away series on Friday and Saturday.
The rugged power forward, who opened the season on the club’s top line alongside Marian Gaborik, has struggled with consistency this season, scoring just two goals in nine games (what’s more, the two goals came in the same contest, a 5-3 loss to Montreal.)
That said, Jenner has made his impact felt elsewhere. He sits fourth among all Columbus forwards in hits, with 22.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 11
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 28
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 17
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 57
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39